Monday, June 15, 2015

Day 3.

We were just chatting about what a great day it was, while prepping for the last dressing change of the day. (No, I don't have pictures. Rejoice and be glad.)

Then a bleed started without any provocation on my part. At a notably difficult area to put pressure on.
After a few minutes of putting pressure on the thing...I notice it's not getting any better.
So I call the Ambulance. They came. They finally made it upstairs.  Scooter's missing fur made them very uncomfortable. In his panic (OMG PEOPLE! NO NO, SAVE ME MOMMY!) He was meowing at the EMT very loudly. Maybe thinking she was me?  I didn't see what happened, but she was convinced he was going to attack her.  Knowing how he can get at the vet's office, I can't really discount her statement. I scooped him up and isolated him without incident. We got him into the ER by around 1:30 ish. I left around 3:30....

And now I'm headed back before 9 hopefully.  He's now in ICU at Hospital 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment