Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 10.


Matt tells me he's coming home. so I get things ready.
Change sheets. Clear junk from  the bedroom. Got it all done. Then got breakfast, fed and drugged the cat. Then I had to find out where to get surgical dressings I called Pharmacy after Pharmacy. A lot of people didn't even know what I was asking for.
Then I find one place... Flunkvale Pharmacy, that has everything I need. But I need a prescription to even get enough to get going with. Of course the only way I could find this out was by showing up.


So I just went over to the hospital and insisted on getting a full compliment of dressings. We were set up, and gleefully went home.
We got food, and I went to get some last minute emergency stuff. Then as I am drifting off to sleep, I realize my throat is thick and my lips are puffy. I must have an allergic reaction. So I get up and stumble down to the kitchen praying I can find the Benadryl.

My prayers were answered. I took some, and fell asleep for a whole eight hours. It's the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment