Monday, October 19, 2015

Oct 19.

From teh Facebooks:


More news! Matt Landry's white count is down to 37..WHILE on chemo. That's pretty fantastic news. He feels like crud, but he was actually conscious to chat with me for a bit. The oncologist seems happy and is pushing harder for rehab. Thank you all!

Yes, there is good news.  But I'm still going to bitch because I'm... so tired. I'm never not tired anymore. When I try to rest I fuck up my sleep schedule and a hundred other things.  My attention gets focused on things that can never happen. I'm so distracted and exhausted that writing... even these simple reports--- is a challenge. My body just can't keep up with the pendulum swings of Matt's progress. This morning he wouldn't see me because he felt so poorly, and that has literally never happened before.  But when I saw him later, he looked better and was in good spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment