Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Nov. 10

I've been a bit stressed.  Sorry about the lack of update.

HE's been moved out of ICU and back into Oncology.  He's having more trouble breathing and having difficulty adjusting to the new pain regimen. They can't give him the same pain meds he needs because he's not in acute care anymore (INSERT RANT ABOUT CANCER WARDS BEING UNABLE TO DO ADEQUATE PAIN MANAGEMENT).  Hopefully they'll figure something out.

But he's got good people and we all know each other. And they can give him sleep aids.

They are talking about experimental treatment, and there are two new oncologists, not just one.

Turns out the cancer cells in his lungs are different than what's growing elsewhere. His white count is still high, and they are trying new antibiotics.

They are still waiting for results for the biopsy.

I had a good talk with the Aunt in question and so I have some help getting information out to family. But my cell phone is now in michigan, and so my ability to run my life has become a lot harder. 

Also...

I may be moving very soon.  

I woke up too early this morning thanks to a panic attack.  Mostly health related paranoia. I'll live.




No comments:

Post a Comment