Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sept 12.


We have turned the corner of our  adventures in delirium. He's sleeping a lot today, and though our conversations are a bit...weird, they aren't "my hovercraft is full of eels" weird.

So I can relax a bit.

Better news, he's talking about improvements and things he wants in his life he hasn't cared about
since... well, for years. So I wonder if that pall of apathy was actually cancer related.
Since this cancer -- as visually insane as it was -- actually started in the lymph node near his groin. That means endocrine involvement, which translates to possible witchcraft.  :-)

In other news, at long last I'm on tranquilizers for sleep purposes.  OMG what a difference. At first things were a little odd symptoms wise, but that seems to be receding. And I suddenly want to write again.  
I actually wrote a thoughtful article on my other blog.

 Will wonders never cease?

I'm still emotionally fragile,  actually more so than I was. Getting sleep means I can feel my emotions again. 
That makes things harder, but... better.  No I can't explain why yet, or even demonstrate it, but it's true anyway. I am starting to actually miss my friends, and going out and doing things. 

But it's going to take more time before I'm ready, I think.





No comments:

Post a Comment