Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Day 18. II & Day 19.


Radiation happened, and other stuff. I bought a new purse at the gift shop, because the sketchy zipper on my old one finally gave out in the middle of doing things this morning.

Then  I had to go back for my rain jacket that I left in the waiting area.  But I had to take Matt home first, because sitting around to wait is literally a pain in the ass.

 Then I bought new charge cables and a new camera bag.

This bag is awesome.  Unlike the old one, it slings comfortably over my shoulder and balances the weight well against my back. it has room for a water bottle, my tablet or a kindle, plus my camera stuff. I think I could even put my big telephoto in here, yet claim to be traveling light.  :)

Did my best to get to bed early, and my anxiety meds are still in effect. Was a half hour late taking them, but it doesn't seem to have affected much.



Day 19 is the day of Thrush.  It was bad enough neither of us slept.  But we can't call a moratorium on yeast.
I solved the problem-- at least temporarily --by eating a full 16 oz container of plain yogurt in one sitting.  Here's hoping I can get Matt to eat his yogurt.

But I can still want mosquitoes to all die.  This is also relevant to my post about the camera bag, because the park I want to take photos at is infested with them.  This park has been submerged and washed out by the recent storms-- and therefore is a breeding ground for the pint sized vampires. They won't let the DNR spray for them anymore, so if malaria and West Nile comes back STFU.

 There's a reason why my other purchase was industrial strength, deep woods OFF. I just wish it still had DEET in it. Stupid alarmists.   If the Enviros want to get after me for wanting to call genocide on those vicious little creatures, Why yes, they can.  No, don't bite me, the mosquitoes already do.



No comments:

Post a Comment